Tuesday, March 10, 2015

KB Shimmer Spring 2015

I'm on vacation from work this week. I decided to take a spring break and get some things around the house done. So far I've planted some beautiful flowers in my front lawn and now I'm posting so I would say it's been a pretty eventful spring break so far.

I purchased a few polishes from KB Shimmer's latest spring collection which were all the holos. Today I have four to share. As usual all of them had a phenomenal formula and required only 2 coats. This is one if my favorite indie brands I have tried. Check out a description of each after the jump n

Blush Money is a peachy rose linear holo. It looks more scattered indoors and the holo on this one was least visible of the 4.

Ins and Sprouts is described by KB Shimmer as a pale citron linear green, like a new bud popping through the soil. This one was very strong as you can see in the photo.

Blue-d Lines is a gorgeous aquamarine blue linear holographic. There's some pretty serious holo effect going on in this polish, probably being the strongest of the collection.

Thistle-be The Day is a lilac Purple linear holo. Another strong holo with a great formula!

I knew I wouldn't be disappointed with this collection. I usually love all things KB Shimmer. These polishes are all available at KBShimmer.com and retail for $8.75 each.

No comments:

Post a Comment