Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Zoya Spring Delight Collection 2015 Swatches & Review

Im so excited to post this collection! I have all six polishes from Zoya's 2015 spring collection.

They consist of 3 cremes and 3 shimmers. Let's start with the shimmers.

Leslie is described by Zoya as a lavender mettalic with turquoise shimmer.  I used 2 coats for the photo below but it could have used 3. Overall the formula was ok and the shimmer is visible as much on the nail.

Daisy is described by Zoya as a lemon merengue yellow with a turquoise flash. I see a little blue shimmer in this as well. It's formula was ok needing 2-3 coats depending on the application.

Rayne is described by Zoya as a blue metallic with turquoise shimmer. It's odd Zoya describes all the shimmers as metallics. They are more shimmery than anything and don't show brush strokes like metallics are notorius for. Anyway Rayne is opaque in 2-3 coats also depending on application. The shimmers work very well and I enjoyed all 3 of what this collection offered.

Eden is a pink cream. I used 2 coats here and it had a glossy finish. This was also my Valentine's Day manicure ❤️

Tiana is pistachio green creme. You can get away with one coat if applied right but I opted for 2 thinner coats. The formula was excellent.

Lillian is a beautiful blue creme. I loved everything about this one! It's actually what I'm wearing right now. This will probably go down as one of my favorites from Zoya in my collection. It was fully opaque in 2 coats. It's as close as I have for a dupe to OPI What's With The Cattitude, another favorite of mine, with Lillian leaning slightly more greener.

OPI The Man With The Golden Gun topped on Lillian


Overall all the cremes were great with Lillian and Tiana being my favorite. Daisy was another surprise favorite. I loved how it looked against my skin tone. The collection is available now at Zoya.com and retail for $9 each.

No comments:

Post a Comment