Sunday, February 8, 2015

China Glaze Road Trip Spring 2015

I shared half of China Glaze Spring 2015 collection late last week so here is the other half, named Destination Unknown. Check out a description after the jump!

License & Registration Pls is a medium blue creme. The formula was great and I used 2 coats. Boo hoo because this one did stain a little.

My Way Or The Higway is a turquoise creme. The formula was almost like a jelly and it was completely opaque in 2 coats shown below.

More To Explore is a coral peachy creme. It looks sort of neon but it does not dry with the typical matter finish of a neon. This was my favorite from this part of the collection. It was a bit streaky on the first coat and some even required 3 coats. I'm currently wearing this on my toes.

Sun's Up Top Down is a yellow with gold shimmer. The formula was sheer but built to opacity in 3 coats. I really enjoyed this polish too!

Pop The Trunk is a tomatoe creme. The formula was amazing just needing 2 thin coats.


Lastly is Trip of a Lime Time which is a lime green creme. The formula was again very jelly like. I used 2 coats for the photo below.


Overall I enjoyed the formula of this part of the collection and the colors from Road Trip Ready were my favorite. I have used almost half a bottle of More To Explore just doing nail art in the past couple weeks. Below are some of the gradients I've created using polishes from this collection.


No comments:

Post a Comment