Tuesday, February 3, 2015

China Glaze Road Trip Spring 2015

Sooo...it's been a long time but this latest collection motivated me to share with you all. China Glaze has released their Spring collection and it's full of color. As usual they are broken into 2 sets of 6 polishes each so today I'll show the first 6, named Road Trip Ready.

Check out a description of each after the jump!

I Brake For Colour is a pink red creme. The formula and consistency were both very easy to work with. This is a great color for tanned skin. Shown here are 2 coats though it was almost a 1 coater.

Pinking Out The Window is a pink creme. Everything was great about this one. Again it was almost fully opaque in 1 coat.

Pack Lightly is a pinky peach shimmer. This was very sheer and took at least 3-4 coats to be opaque. The end result was worth the crappy formula for me. The shimmer is subtle but not too bad for my liking.

Wanderlust is a lilac shimmer. The formula was the same as Pack Lightly, very sheer and needing 3-4 coats.

Dashboard Dreamer is the last shimmer from this collection. It's a blue pastel with subtle rose/purple gold shimmer. I hope that makes sense? The last 3 all have the same shimmer. I also noticed they are all very similar to some of the pastels from last years spring collection but just with shimmer. The formulas are not the greatest but I enjoyed all 3.

Lastly is Boho Blues. Ahhh Boho Blues!! Just look!! Isn't it gorgeous?! Well as pretty as it looks here it's more flawless in person. This is going to go down as a favorite blue of my collection. It's a gorgeous blue creme. It almost has a jelly formula and is a dream to work with. Definitely THE ONE of the collection.


Overall I loved everything about this collection. My favorite is clearly Boho Blues but I also loved the 3 shimmers, Pack Lightly, Dashboard Dreamer and Wanderlust. I believe they are now available at Ulta and Sally Beauty. They are also on Transdesign.com for $19.50 per set.

No comments:

Post a Comment