Thursday, October 30, 2014

Colors By Llarowe - Fall 2014

Hi! Today I'm excited to share with you my picks from Colors By Lllarowe Fall 2014 collection. For those not familiar with llarowe, she's an e-tailer specializing in exotic independent nail polish brands. I purchased some of my first indie brands on llarowe's site a few years ago but kind of took a hiatus the past couple years. In the past her restocks are insane and usually draws huge crowds to her site which causes to much traffic. However she has revamped her site and now it includes putting each visitor in a queue so you can shop without getting stuck on one page.

Llarowe released her own polish line and I was so happy to finally pick up a few from her latest fall collection. I must warn you this post is very picture heavy.  Check out a description of each polish after the jump!


Seasons Of Change is a gunmetal green linear holographic polish. This is a one coater however out of habit I used 2 coats. The formula was excellent!


Mercy is an eggplant linear holographic polish. The holo was more intense in the sun than I could show here in pictures. It's another one coater but I used 2 here. The formula was great.

Smokey Mountain Memories is a royal blue scattered holographic polish. This took 2 coats for full opacity. The formula was ok but I recommend you shaking this really well as it had little clumps of blue polish in my bottle.


My Broken Down Crop Duster is a dark brown linear holographic polish. Man was this one intense?!!!! It had a great formula and I could easily get away with just one coat. This one reminds me of  OPI My Private Jet (the original).



Lastly is Show Me Again. This is not from the fall collection rather from the Show Me Collection. It's a multi chrome scattered holographic polish. The colors shift from teal to blue to pink, it's so gorgeous. It took 2 coats alone for opacity but you can also layer this over a blue or black polish.







Surprisingly these are all still available here and each retails for $12. If you see one you like I recommend picking them up because these usually sell out quickly.


No comments:

Post a Comment