Monday, October 27, 2014

China Glaze Halloween 2014

Hey lacquered lovers. Halloween is quickly approaching us this Friday so today I'll be sharing a couple of polishes newly released from this years collection.

China Glaze usually has the best Halloween collections and I look forward to seeing what's new each year. This year however I was a little disappointed which will explain why I only picked up two, I Love Your Guts and But Of Corpse. I can't lie, I picked up these two because of their name and uniqueness. I truly have nothing like these polishes in my collection. Formula wise they are both the same. They both dry with a matte finish so I did I used top coat on them. Also when applying they dry very quickly and if you don't paint with a steady hand you'll end up having patchy spots.
For both photos I used 2 coats plus 2 top coats.

I Love Your Guts is a pinky red polish with black glitters that dries matte.

But Of Corpse is a green polish with black glitters also drying matte. This polish stained my nails terribly. Luckily I was to get off the yellow stains with a real good buff.


These polishes are just not my cup of tea and I'll probably end up giving these to my daughter or her friend. The polishes seem kind of childish in my opinion. I picked up both at my local Sally Beauty and each retailed around $3.99.


No comments:

Post a Comment