Monday, October 20, 2014

B Squared Lacquer Spring Cremes

Happy Monday! I know Mondays can sometimes be a drag so today I'm bringing some fun pastels for your reading pleasure.

B Squared Lacquer is an indie polish maker I ran across on Instagram. During the spring she released a set of cremes, all pastel and spring like. I had my eye out on these and meant to purchase them earlier but I totally forgot. Thankfully her recent anniversary sale reminded me to pick these bad boys up and everything on her site was 40% off (who can say no to a great sale!?) Pastels are my favorite colors of polish and I wear them year round, not just in spring or summer. The collection consists of 6 colors and today I have 5 to show you. Check out a description of each after the jump.

Rain Boots is a light blue creamy pastel. This was my favorite from the collection. The formula was great and easy to work with. I used 2 coats for the photo below.

Bees Knees is a light yellow pastel creme. Such a wonderful formula for a yellow polish! This will definitely be my go to yellow from now on. I used 2 coats for the photo below.

Funny Bunny is a pink pastel creme. This one kind of reminds me of a laffy taffy in strawberry, one of my favorite candies when I was younger. Again the formula was great and not too thick. I used 2 coats for the photo below.

Sprout is a lime green pastel with a lot of blue undertones. This one too had an excellent formula! I used 2 coats here.

Fuzzy Navel is a peach creamy pastel. This one was a little thick but not to hard to work with.

I used Fuzzy Navel, Funny Bunny and Rain Boots for a fun colorful gradient.

These polishes are still available here. The mini bottles retail for $5 each and full size $9. I opted for the minis and they were super easy to work with. The brushes were just the right size for my nail beds and weren't short like some minis I've dealt with.

No comments:

Post a Comment