Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Orly Blush Spring 2014

Hi guys! Today's post is more spring polish! I can't stop with all these new collections, they're coming out way too fast for me to keep up and really making me want spring to hurry up and get here.

Orly's latest spring collection is right in trend with natural and feminine blush tones. Recently a lot of mainstream brands have released very similar colors such as from Zoya's Naturel and OPI Brazil.
There were 6 in total and I chose 4.

Check out a description of my picks after the collage.


Cheeky is a peachy shimmer with gold flecks. The formula was a little watery but not difficult to work with. It was a little sheer so I used 3 coats with no top coat.


First Blush is a salmon/pink creme. The formula was perfection, 2 coats here with no top coat.


Classic Contours is a mauve creme. This is such a staple color I think everyone should own. It's very reminiscent of a lemming of mine, Parlez Vous OPI, which is a vhtf (very hard to find) polish that I constantly stalk daily on eBay or Amazon. The formula here was great to work with, 2 coats with no top coat.


Flawless Flush is a lilac shimmer with gold flecks. The formula was similar to Cheeky, a little watery but not at all hard to work with. Here is 2 coats with no top coat.


The Blush collection is now available at Sally's Beauty and Ulta or online at Orlybeauty.com.

1 comment: