Thursday, March 6, 2014

CNDC Vinylux Open Road

A few weeks ago I ran across beyondpolish.com, an e-tailer selling polish at a discount. Their prices are slightly lower than what you may find in drugstores or on Amazon. A huge plus is they have quick and affordable shipping.

On one of my many sleepless nights I ran across the CNDC Vinylux Open Road collection and decided to give them a try. I've read many reviews of this line but never ventured out to give them a try. The CNDC Vinylux Line is described as a breakthrough polish system that is supposed to last for 1 week, without a base coat but using their special topcoat. Immediately I knew I would not be investing in the topcoat, I rarely leave my polish on for over 2 days. So instead I decided to try 3 colors just to be adventurous.

First is my favorite of the three, Sun Bleached. It's dusty yellow creme. I loved this color so much. The formula was great, just 2 coats here with no issues known that yellow polishes have.


Next is Clay Cannon, a clay creme. This color reminded me of my childhood. As a little girl I would often take road trips down south with my grandfather. He'd always point out the clay found in southern South Carolina and Georgia on I-95 south. Clay Cannon had a great formula, just 2 coats here and no top coat.


Last is Sage Scarf, a dusty sage green creme. Again the formula was very similar to the others, no issues, an easy 2 coats with no top coat.


I really enjoyed these and can definitely see myself purchasing more. I wish I could attest to their claim of the polish lasting for a week. I kept these on for swatching purposes only.

These are still available at beyondpolish.com for $4.95 each.

No comments:

Post a Comment