Sunday, March 16, 2014

Liquid Sky Lacquer Mish Mash

Hi everyone. I wanted to post something St. Patricks Day related since I won't be wearing anything on my nails. I have a big trip Monday, business related, so green nails aren't appropriate.

Kiss Me I'm Irish is a thermal polish that turns green when cold and gold when warm. In both states it has gold flakies.  No complaints on formula, here are 2 coats plus top coat.This polish on me stayed in an ombre effect which I loved. The tips were usually green and my nail bed gold.



French Quarter is another thermal polish that's a deep purple with gold flakies when cold and gold when warm. The formula was good and took 2-3 coats for full opacity. Again I constantly loved to ombre effect I got with this polish. There's also a bluish hue when transitioning but I couldn't capture in photos.

Fat Tuesday is a glitter bomb!  Suspended in a clear base, it's got purple, green and gold holo hex glitters. The formula was superb and one coat shown here gives awesome coverage. Undies is Butter London Bossy Boots.


These indie polishes retail for $9-12 each and you can find them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment