Saturday, March 15, 2014

Legion Lacquer - Decadent Diamond

Yikes!! It's been almost 1 week since I've blogged. I have been buried deep into my career lately with many new opportunities so please excuse my absence here. To make matters worse I'm heading up north on a business trip this coming week so it may not get any better :(

Anyhow today I'm excited to share with you a polish I received from the lovely ladies at Legion Lacquer. Decadent Diamond is a holographic glitter polish suspended in a clear base. The holo particles are very dense and there's also some holo glass flakies that color shift  = total awesomeness!! It's fully opaque on its own or could be used as a top coat for any nail art. If you are a fan of the coveted China Glaze Fairy Dust or Glistening Snow then this is right up your alley.

Here I used 3 coats plus top coat.


I also did a fun neon summer gradient using China Glaze Thistle Do Nicely, Bottoms Up and Flip Flop Fantasy, topped with 1 coat of Decadent Diamond.


This polish is so versatile and I can see myself grabbing it for many manis any season. You can now preorder this beauty here and it retails for $10. The official release date is April 1.


No comments:

Post a Comment