Saturday, March 22, 2014

Colores de Carol

Hi everyone. Some months ago I stumbled across a new indie brand to me, Colores de Carol. She was having some type of flash sale so I picked up these 2.

Arbolito is a green crelly with a scattered holo. The holo wasn't that strong. Formula wise it was just ok. It was a little goopy so I had to add thinner. I didn't care for how the polish dried so top coat was necessary.

Autumn Memories is a mustard yellow crelly with a faint scattered holo. Again the holo wasn't strong and the formula wasn't good. In fact the maker had to send me another bottle, the first one was just impossible to apply. It was so thick thinner wouldn't help it. The second bottle I got was a little better but still not my cup of tea. Here I used 2 coats plus top coat.

These polishes are no longer available but there are very similar polishes on her site here.

No comments:

Post a Comment