Saturday, March 1, 2014

ILNP - Spring 2014

ILNP (I Love Nail Polish) recently had a pre-order on their Spring collection which are 11 gorgeous shades. Today I have 4 to share with you. Check out a description of each after the collage.

First is Dreaming In Violet. It's a violet linear holo which is pretty close to Pantone's 2014 color of the year, Radiant Orchid. The holo on this was much stronger in person. The formula was great, 2 coats here with no top coat.

Kings and Queens is a magenta linear holo. OMG this holo was super strong in and outdoors. No complaints with the formula, 2 easy coats. This one was my favorite from my picks due to how strong the holo was. Plus I love the name, my husband is from Kings County (Brooklyn) and I'm from Queens.




Music Box is a light bluish green linear holo. I feel this one wasn't very unique but I still liked it. It's pastel like. I created a polish like this not to long ago by layering a pastel blue and a holo top coat. This was no different formula wise, very easy to apply. I used 2 coats for the photos below.


Last but definitely not least is Mega. The name truly describes itself. It's a silver mega holo. This one clearly had the strongest holo effect. It was a little sheer so I had to use 3 coats on this one with no top coat.


I wish I could have purchased them all! Overall I really enjoyed this collection. I like the variety of colors, allowing anyone to easily pick which shades work with their  skin tone.

You can find these at ILNP.com and will be available March 7.

No comments:

Post a Comment