Thursday, February 27, 2014

Serum No. 5 - Day Glow

Hi everyone! Today's post is on an indie brand very new to me, Serum No. 5.

I believe this brand is most popular for this polish, Day Glow. It's a lemon color during the day but once it hits some darkness this baby glows! The polish dries matte and if you want to apply a top coat it does not affect the glow. It was a bit streaky but it evened out well in about 3-4 coats.

I couldn't get a great photo in complete darkness but unlike other glow in the dark polishes I've tried you don't need complete darkness for it to glow. You can achieve the glow in a very dim place, hence the name Day Glow.

Above each photo describes where it was taken.

In the closet with the door open (during the day)



Outside

I loved this polish! I think it would be perfect for a night out in the club or for Halloween!

You can check out this and other glow in the dark polishes by Serum No.5 at serumno5.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment