Monday, March 24, 2014

Milani Spring 2014 Gold Label

Happy Monday!

A few weeks ago in CVS I found the new Milani Spring line. Milani isn't a brand I'm drawn too much. Makeup wise I think Milani is the best drugstore find out there so I purchased a few from their polish line. Check out a description of each after the jump!

Power Periwinkle is a dusty blue, periwinkle creme. The formula was great, two easy coats to full opacity. I love blues like this!

Showy Sea Green is a green creme. Again great formula needing only 2 coats to be opaque.


Sugar High is a glitter in a clear base with orange, blue, green and gold matte glitters. Here I used 1 coat over OPI I Love Applause. The formula was awesome!


Sugar Rum is another glitter topper with gold, blue, red and black matte glitters. The gold glitters are shards which gives it a different glitter type feel. I used one coat over Zoya Cole.


Overall I was very impressed with the consistency of these polishes. You can find these at CVS and retail for $5-$6 each.

No comments:

Post a Comment