Saturday, October 18, 2014

Zoya Ignite - Fall 2014

Happy Saturday! Today I spent most of my day organizing and un cluttering my nail polish, big fun! I've been thinking about selling the polishes I don't use anymore, though I find it very difficult to part with some of my favorite brands, OPI and Zoya. With that said, today I have the 1st half of Zoya's Fall collection for 2014, Ignite. This part of the collection consists of 6 beautiful shimmers. Check out a description of each polish after the jump.

Autumn is a copper shimmer. Everything about this one screams Fall. This reminds me of a Deborah Lippmann from a couple years ago, Phoenix Rising. I used 2 coats for the photo below.

India is a burgundy shimmer that looks to be purple. The formula was great and I used 2 coats.

Sansa is a dark purple shimmer. Again this had a great formula. The first coat went on a little sheer but it built to opacity with 2.

Teigen is a cranberry shimmer. I love all of these that the shimmer is just as strong in the bottle as on the nail. This one also had a great consistency and easy to apply. I used 2 coats for the picture below.

Remy is a dark bluish/green shimmer. This one had so much depth and was one of my favorites from the collection. It did stain a little bit so I would recommend a couple base coats. I used 2 coats below.

Last but not least is Yuna. Ahhh words cannot describe how gorgeous this one is. It's a blue/gray  with gold shimmer. At first I thought it was a dupe to Yara but this is like its gray sister. This is my favorite of the collection. I used 2 coats for the photo below.

I loved the consistency and formula of them all but Yuna was hands down the standout of the collection for me. 2nd pick would be Remy for its depth. The Ignite collection is available at Ulta and Zoya.com for $9 each.

No comments:

Post a Comment