Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day

Hey Guys! Happy Valentine's Day. I hope you all are having a great day and even better weekend!

Today I'm excited to share one of my favorite polishes this year to date. Liquid Sky Lacquer came out with a Valentine's Day collection and I was lucky enough to get my hands on 24 Karat Rose. Her releases have been crazy lately, with polishes quickly selling out.

24 Karat Rose is a thermal polish with gold flakies. In its cool/cold state it's a rose-pink color with visible gold flakes. When warm, it's turns into a nude-golden color, again with visible flakies. Having long nails, I really can get the full effect of this polish. Normally my nail beds are the nude color and tips turn pink. I love the ombre look! The polish is a bit sheer so 3 coats were needed.

This first photo shows 3 coats with top coat.



The second photo shows 3 coats with a matte top coat.



I prefer the matte look but both are gorgeous. The formula was amazing! My only complaint is I wish I had a larger bottle. I was only able to snag a mini which will probably give me another 2 manis. But surprisingly the mini was very easy to work with unlike other brands. The brush was nice and flat and wide.

Unfortunately this one is sold out but you can check out others on her site here that are somewhat similar.

No comments:

Post a Comment