Thursday, February 20, 2014

Deborah Lippmann Spring Reveries

Hi everyone!  Today I have my picks from Deborah Lippmann's latest collection , Spring Reveries.

The polishes scream Spring. Pastel creamy colors are my favorite! They all remind me of Easter and that my birthday is soon approaching.


First is Spring Buds, a creme pistachio color. It's got some yellow undertones if you can't tell from the picture. It was a little streaky but evened well with the second coat. In the photo is 2 coats plus top coat.


My second pick is Tip Toe Through The Tulips, a peach creme. This one reminds me of a creamsicle pop. It's nothing really unique about the color but I still love it. It was very streaky but again evened out well. Here is three coats plus top coat.


Saving the best for last is Blue Orchid, a baby blue creme - Love! This was definitely my favorite out of my picks. It was a good two coater. In some lights it leans periwinkle but the picture shows it's true blue color.


I loved these colors so much I knew I wanted to incorporate some nail art. I did a gradient chevron manicure using nail vinyls.


Deborah Lippmann polishes can be purchased at Sephora or Nordstrom and retail for $18 each.

No comments:

Post a Comment