Wednesday, September 30, 2015

F.U.N LACQUER

I had to share my nail of the day as a quick post from F.U.N Lacquer. It's a somewhat new indie brand to my collection as of late last year. One night (maybe a few too many glasses of wine) I ran across these beautiful polishes. Since then I've been drawn to their unique creations. The maker is from Singapore and ships quickly internationally.

My nail of the day is from their 2nd anniversary line, Mystical (H) which is a flakie polish in the holographic form. It shifts from blue, gold and green and is simply stunning. I layered one coat over one coat of black with a shiny top coat. After a day or two I usually transform this into a matte look which will also be as equally stunning.





This is hands down one of the most gorgeous flakie polish I own. I'm loving the holographic effect combined with flakes in this! Unfortunately right now it's sold out but if you follow F.U.N Lacquer on Instagram you can get updates on restocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment