Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Orly Sugar High Collection Swatches & Review

Hey guys. Today I have Orly's latest collection, Sugar High. Check out a description of each polish below the jump!

Cake Pop is a white pink creme. It took 2 coats for full opacity. I loved this color on my skin tone.

Candy Shop is a mauve creme. The formula was a great.  It took 2 coats for full opacity. Overall though this color was not very unique. I have so many colors like this in my collection.

Frosting is a white creme shimmer. I didn't think I'd like this one too much but once I applied it on the nail it was real good. Another 2 coater for full opacity.

Key Lime Twist is a lime green creme. OMG OMG!! This was a stunner. The formula was phenomenal only needing 2 coats. No white base needed here either. This is clearly the stand out of the collection.

Plum Sugar is a plum creme. The formula on this was very thin and runny. I recommend very thin coats to prevent it bleeding your cuticles, but overall it was not difficult to work with. Nothing really screamed spring about this collection but I did like how it looked on my shorter nails.

Lastly is Sweet Dreams, a grey with pink/purple shimmer. This took just 2 coats to for opacity. The formula was great.

I enjoyed this collection with Cake Pop, Key Lime Twist and Sweet Dreams being my top 3. I picked the collection up at Sally Beauty. I've also seen them on etailers like Transdesign.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment