Monday, April 28, 2014

Polish My Life - Big City Bright Lights

Hey dolls! Crazy busy is how I explain the last month of my life, so please excuse my absence here. For sure I've been painting my nails and scoping out new polishes coming out.

With that said today's post is something I've been meaning to share a couple weeks back. Big City Bright Lights is described as a bright and bold collection, with a NY theme. That it is, a perfect
description. Check out each color after the jump!


SoHo Shoppes is a purple jelly. It's opaque in 3 coats and not too difficult to work with. This is a perfect layering polish with glitter. 

Breakfast On Fifth is a Tiffany blue creme. Perfect formula, fabulous! 

Good Morningside is a medium yellow creme. It's a great one for a yellow polish, shown here 2 coats plus top coat. 

TriBeCa Night is a dark purple blue crelly. This was a surprise as I'm not a big fan of darker colors. But the formula and shine won me over. 2 coats show plus top coat. 

Big Apple Sunset is a redish orange creme. Again, not a red lover but the consistency of shine, formula perfection and ease makes this a winner for me. 2 coats plus top coat shown here. 

Times Square Lights is a glitter topper.  In a clear base, it has yellow, green, blue, white, silver and black glitters in shapes of stars, clouds, squares and hexagonal. The glitter spreads easily in one coat shown here. 



Lastly I did some nail art using Big Apple and nail vinyls in thunderbolt. I think this and TriBeCa Nights were my favorite from the collection. These are still available for $9 each here










No comments:

Post a Comment