Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Liquid Sky Lacquer Valentine's day holo duo

Hi everyone! The next few posts will be dedicated to Valentine's Day.

First I have an indie brand, Liquid Sky Lacquer. From all the polishes I have from her line I have no complaints. Carolyn makes some great thermal polishes and is becoming a very popular indie brand in the nail community. I also love her customer service. The polishes comes in a sheer/mesh type little baggie usually mirroring the color of the polish.  I'm big on customer service and we all should be. Part of what we pay for is not just for the product but the overall experience.

Today I have her latest Valentine's day holo duo, 2 gorgeous holo polishes. The holo is subtle but very classy and delicate.

Thinking of You is very light purple holo. There are some flakes in this polish but not very visible on the nail. The photo shows 2 easy coats with top coat. 


The second polish is Love is in the Air, a light pink holo. Both have silver bases and this one also has some pink flakes which is more visible on the nail than Thinking of You. Again, 2 easy coats with top coat. 


I love both of these polishes! The formula was amazing and they are very unique holos fitting for Valentine's day. Both are still available on her site here and retail for $12 each. 

No comments:

Post a Comment