Sunday, February 9, 2014

Hello! I finally decided to dive in and start my own blog. I've been a fan of many blogs for years now, mainly nail and fashion related. I always took pictures of my nails and said it's something I'd like to do one day. But then life got in the way. With a full time demanding job and mommy of two, sometimes finding "me time" is quite difficult. I'm jumping into this blogger world ready for the challenge to juggle it all!

To start off today's post will be a quick one. I'm not too big on nail art mainly due to lack of patience. However last week I ordered some nail vinyls from nailvinyls.com which were super easy to use.
They come in all different designs such as lightening bolts, stars or hearts. My personal favorite is posted below in chevrons.

The colors are all by OPI which you'll soon see for many reasons is hands down my favorite mainstream polish brand. The studs are from eBay.

Colors used: OPI "Fly" (teal)
"Crown Me Already" (silver glitter)
"I Vant to be a Lone Star" (pale blue/silver)

Thanks for reading and joining this journey with me! 

4 comments: